Hi! As we said, we are working on improving the ios version of the application. The proof is this release. We're glad to announce the new OsmAnd version for iOS.
Thank you for your support and feedback.
Furthermore in the article, there is a final list of extensions and fixes:
- Introduced “Plan a route" tool
- Added import all data types
- Added text labels for favorites, gpx waypoints, markers
- Compass for the "Radius Ruler" tool
- Added Snowmobile map type
- What else is in this release?
Introduced “Plan a route" tool
At this release, we added a new tool named "Plan a route": menu → Plan a route. Now, you can create your trip by using one or more navigation profiles, saved it like GPX-file.
Added import all data types
When you import osf-file (Application profile) you can select data to be imported: rendering styles, quick actions, routing, trips, maps, favorites and etc.
Added text labels for favorites, gpx waypoints, markers
In order to switch text labels go to menu → Map → POI overlay labels.
Compass for the "Radius Ruler" tool
Added option to enable сompass over the "Radius Ruler" tool.
Added Snowmobile map type
Added new map type for snowmobile * "Snowmobile". Increased thickness and contrast, added colors for snowmobile trails.
What else is in this release?
- Fixed issues with missing Wikipedia search category.
- Import: fixed bugs, added support for all data available in OsmAnd.
- Added new Quick actions, for control visibility of contour lines and terrain on the map, changing application profile, delete the nearest intermediate point.
- OpenStreetMap editing, fixed time picker.
And remember that only together we can achieve the best results! New features are coming SOON!