Track on the map is user recorded trip or plan route with makred points on it or not. OsmAnd track file has gpx-format.
You can add tracks to OsmAnd in these ways:
- Import from the external source.
- Create in the application using Plan route tool.
- Record in the application using Trip recording plugin.
Abilities to manage tracks in OsmAnd:
- Enable and disable tracks on the map.
- Configure track appearance, edit and analyze.
- Use for navigation.
OsmAnd has no limit on the number of tracks to store and display.
- Link to Coordinate input
- Link to Recording Plugin
- Add points
- Edit / delete
- Change order
Android: Menu → My Places → Tracks
iOS: Menu → My Places → Tracks
- Last modified
- A -> Z
- Z -> A
iOS: Menu → My Places → Tracks → choose a track
- Record track / Save (Android / iOS)
- Import track (Android / iOS)
- Coordinate input - create track (Android)
- Edit Mode - edit / create track (iOS)
- Show on map (Android / iOS)
- Move / Rename (Android / iOS)
- Delete (Android / iOS)
- Share (Android / iOS)
- Analyze on map (Android) - open 'Analyze on map' function for chosen track.
- Refresh (Android) - reloads track data from SD card.
- Export to OpenStreetMap (Android)
- Trip Planning (iOS) - to be deleted
- Link to Import / Export functionality