Map markers are special points marked as flags on the map. You can customize their look & feel with arrows (Show arrows on the map) and distance indication (Distance indication).
Android: Menu → Map markers
iOS: Menu → Map markers
You can import groups from favorites or track waypoints.
Click to '+' Button. Favorites category:
- Favorites category - from Favorites.
- Track waypoints - from track waypoints.
- Appearance on the map or Appearance - settings for Map markers.
- Sort by (Android) - sort Makrers in List.
- Coordinate input (Android) - add Markers by input coorditanes (like for Tracks)
- Plan route (Android) - build route for navigation using chosen markers.
- Save as track file (Android) - save active markers like file GPX.
- Move all to history (Android) - deactivate all markers and move its to History.
Short or long tap on the map and choose neede action in Map Context menu.
Android: Menu → Map markers → More → Plan route
You need choose markers for your route.
Next 'Options' button (top corner):
Android: Menu → Map markers → More → Plan route → Options
- Directions - Starting build your route (Navigation).
- Make round trip - Add copy of point of departure as destination. Round trip or not.
Next, building a route.
Android: Menu → Map markers → More → Plan route → Options → Directions