For openng Track Context menu:
Android: Menu → My Places → Tracks → click to choosing track or just tap to choosing track on the map.
iOS: Menu → My Places → Tracks → click to choosing track.
In Overview user can find track data info and make some actions.
You can short tap on the track on the map → Overview → click to "eye" button for not showing the track on the map.
"…" button - actions which you can make with the track.
- Rename - allows to rename the track.
- Remove - allows to remove chosen track.
- Export - allows to export chosen track.
- Edit mode - opens Edit mode menu for waypoints.
- Trip planning - opens Trip planning tool for chosen track.
- Change folder - allows to move chosen track to another track folder or new folder.
Info panel has name and short info of the track:
- Show on map - show a track on the map.
- Color - change color track.
- Speed - average speed, max speed.
- Route time - start time, finish time, total time, moving time.
- Uphills/Downhills - average elevation, elevation range, up/down, uphills total.
Info panel for Android has track name and short description, track info.
Next track info:
- Name of the track.
- Short description of the track.
- Direction and distance to the point on the track.
- Distance - showing track distnace.
- Ascent / Descent.
- Altitude range - showing max and min altitude.
- Average speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Time span - recorded time of the track.
- Time moving - sum of time during motion.
- Show / hide - track on the map
- Appearance - open Appearance menu of the track.
- Edit track - open the track in "Plan route" tool.
- Directions - open the track for "Follow track" option in Navigation.
- Add description - for creating description of the track.
- Edit - for editing descritpion of the track.
- Read full - for opening and reading full description.
Analyze on map button opens Analyze track menu for the track.
This tab opens a graph with speed / altitude info on distance, additional track data:
- Time span
- Start time
- End time
This tab opens a graph with altitude / slope info on distance, additional track data:
- Average altitude
- Altitude range
This tab opens a with speed info on distance, additional track data:
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Time in motion
- Distance corrected
Points / Waypoins menu in Context track menu opens list of track / folders waypoints.
Buttons on top of the screen:
- Folders <-> Points list - the button changes order in waypoints list.
- Editing waypoints ("pencil" button) - the button opens "Actions" panel for waypoints.
- 'Import loader' - allows to share/import chosen waypoints.
- 'Folder' - allows to move waypoints to others folders or to new creating folder.
- 'Palette of colors' - allows to change colors for waypoints.
- 'BIN' - allows to delete chosen waypoints.
"⁝" button opens waypoint Group menu.
- Show on map - allows to show or not group waypoints on the map.
- Rename - allows to change Group name.
- Change color - allows to change color for group waypoints.
- Copy to map markers - allows to move group waypoints to Map markers.
- Copy to favorites - allows to move group waypoints to Favorites.
- Delete - allows to delete group waypoints.
- Show on map - shows or not the track on the map.
- Appearance - opens Appearance menu for the track.
- Navigation - starts navigation by Follow track option.
- Analyze on map - opens Analyze on map function.
- Analyze split intervals - analyze the track by time or distance intervals.
- Share - export the chosen track.
- Upload to OpenStreetMap - upload the chose track to OpenStreetMap.
- Edit track - open the chosen track in Plan route tool.
- Rename track - change track name.
- Change folder - select folder and add new one for the chosen track.
- Delete - delete the track.
Options → Analyze split intervals
- Split the track by distance or time interval