Most widgets are clickable and can be found in the Configure screen menu
They have three states:
- Show – allows user to see widget on the map.
- Hide – allows user to hide widget from the map.
- Collapse – allows user to see widget on the map and hide it when it is not used.
There is an exception for Radius-ruler widget.
For this widget user can additionally choose the option to Show/Hide compass ruler:
- Show compass ruler – allows the user to see compass ruler on the map (default state).
- Hide compass ruler – allows the user to hide compass ruler from the map.